Thursday, June 21, 2012

Children Reenact Lord of the Flies on their School Bus

This is inappropriate behavior and shall not be tolerated.  The parents in this community will need to form a group that rides the bus with their children.

Here was a Facebook post regarding the story:

 I met a woman who told me her boy was getting bad grades and screwing up in class so she went to school with him and followed him to each class and sat behind him in every class...total embarrassment worked. Her boy cleaned it up and is now quite successful. This article goes back to faithful parenting. That is why I said a group of parents should ride the bus so that the parents can share the burden of being away from work.

Parents, repeat after me: "I will completely ruin your social life to ensure that you grow up to be a respectful loving person."

No comments: